Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kissing you is like watching netflix and I can't wait to log in again

Kissing you is like watching netflix and I can't wait to log in again

I am kissing your skull with minimal force so as to not leave any permanent damage,
like damn I am sorry if I am not doing it with perfection, I am not ryan gosling and no matter

how many times I pray I probably will never be. 

Tonight the moon is full, but we don't give a shit, we watch movies in doors on our brand new tv, the tv is smart you tell me, cutting edge, it has internet capabilities and a netflix app. We watch Felicity and Friends and I get the urge to start kissing you again.

I am shy with the knife, making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches is dangerous business, I hope I can impress you with my finesse, as you take bites of your sandwich I can't help but think,

damn you are beautiful even while you're dressed

I want to bathe in your love till I am sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment