Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I didn't know what to say so I'll say it here

I didn't know what to say so I'll say it here:

The aliens are fucking shit up some where on a planet we don't even have a name for yet. 

The aliens don't have time to fuck shit up on earth.

"We'll leave earth fucking to the humans" an alien thinks out loud.

All of the other aliens nod in agreement.

I smoke cigarettes and drink beer, I am pissing in a field somewhere.

I look at the sky, I look at you, I prefer you to the moon and stars, really I do.

If aliens invaded the earth I would tell them to fuck off and die.

They probably wouldn't understand me.

I'd say there's a girl I like and I'd point at my chest and they would understand.

Love is universal or something 

Your worth is universal.

I'd kick all the alien ass I'd have to just to hold your human hand. 

Really I would and I try to tell you this but I can't

I mumble the words and say forget it, it's nothing when you say you can't understand me, and I run away and you just keep on keeping on as if nothing ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment